Senior Operations Manager
Senior advisor on all talent management, change management, production, training and marketing programs. Directly responsible for the standardization, development, tracking and management of 280 personnel to include training, personnel utilization, retention, promotions, career development, and progression of all personnel throughout the entire Northeast United States. Continuously provides training to 200 recruiters and flow & trend analysis training to 16 regional supervisors to ensure quality performance productivity. Develops, plans and coordinates policies/procedures to support all assigned recruiters and support staff. Maintains discipline, sets and enforces standards and fosters teamwork among all team members.
- Chaired production meetings, led team who established priorities, created work schedules, allocated resources to meet objectives
- Provided equitable discipline; quality reviewed 280 annual performance reports, feedbacks, awards and military decorations
- Activated new company; organized 77 head counts & fully operational six months ahead of schedule; managed $750K budget
- Reduced safety incidents by 45%; investigated root cause; raised awareness with training, communication and accountability
- Delivered 537 medical professionals to sustain Air Force Surgeon General hospital and clinic manning requirements nationwide
- Guided sales teams with 1,350 annual new hires (From entry level to executives/scientists/pilots) to serve world-wide