Implementation Manager/senior Business Systems Analyst - Contract
Managed, directed, controlled, and reported on all aspects of scoping, requirements definition, design, development, testing, and deployment of projects.
- Conducted JAD sessions and interviews with customer Subject Matter Experts and data stewards to understand the business process, business rules, and overall data requirements.
- Participated in continuous improvement efforts to enhance performance and provide increased functionality of the newly created Oracle data warehouse.
- Determined testing methods, cycles, phases, and conditions to meet objectives for an IT project.
- Coached, mentored and lead personnel within a technical team environment.
- Created Functional Approaches, Approach Frameworks, and Technical Design Documents for the Rating Project.
- Collaborated with the Developers to ensure code is in alignment with the Functional
- Collaborated with Testing Teams to ensure test plans are in alignment with the Functional Approach documents.
- Translated business ideas and data into relational data models utilizing TOAD.
- Reviewed Release Notes and code for accuracy to ensure successful implementation for Enterprise Releases.
- Created Enterprise Release plans for deployment of code created in the development stage of the Software Development Life Cycle.