Managed all aspects of $43 million annual payroll for as many as 1,500 commissioned, hourly, and salaried employees working in over 50 locations throughout 4 states. Administered 38 payroll processes per year. Managed 2 payroll specialists with 0% turnover for 5 years. Assisted in payroll system conversions, designed payroll management system, implemented hourly timecard review program, processed state and federal tax returns, W2s.
- Led conversion from physical time clocks to web-based system resulting in 10% return on investment within 9 months and over $65,000 in annual savings. Transitioned to paperless company in 2009 resulting in $30,000 in annual savings.
- Conducted payroll billing audit to recoup over $18,000 in overbillings. Completed Washington L&I audit to recoup over $26,000 in insurance premiums.
- Reduced payroll department error rate from 10% per payroll to less than 1% annually within 12 months and continually improved this metric for over 15 years saving more than $17,000 annually.
- Facilitated one-on-one training to store managers on new method of timekeeping management to reduce inaccuracies from as many as 300 to less than 10 per payroll.
- Hired to manage payroll for 19 branch locations garnering elevated responsibilities of payroll management for 50 branch locations, corporate office, and distribution center.
- Recipient, Monthly Rock Star Award, March 2013 and multiple other performance awards.
- Introduced sales techniques for overcoming objections. Presented sales training via DVD and traveled to locations to facilitate sales training onsite at 2 locations.