Responsible for all bookkeeping and general accounting for the company, including month-end adjustments, journal entries, and reconciliations.
- Prepare Financial Statements as well as month-end and year-end closings.
- Reconciled and balanced final sales transactions.
- Process vendor invoices and expense reports, as well as accounts payable check runs set-up vendor accounts and new customers.
- Handle construction permits.
- Process cash receipts and post to the appropriate account.
- Make bank deposits and wire transfers.
- Create invoices and credit memos.
- Handle customer Accounts Receivable issues as it pertains to account transactions, including making collection calls as needed.
- Track and submit payroll via ADP PayForce for 30+ employees, including setting up deductions, and calculating commissions and bonuses.
- Perform Notary Services as needed