Accounts Payable Coordinator
Focused in the payments of all existing wholesale and retail vendors; ensured proper coding of invoices prior to entry into the RLM accounting system, matched receipts, verified prices/ terms with the original purchase order, and obtained approvals before payment was executed. Assisted controller in the review of the aging, weekly payments lists and cash requests being sent to the treasury team.
- Audited and processed all T&E reports, credit card bills while serving as Administrator to the company's credit card limit.
- Accountable for all vendor maintenance, that is, the acquiring of all W-9/ W-8 forms, credit applications, and remittance of all 1099 forms.
- Mentored the entire AP Team in the data entry of invoices, communication within the company/outside vendors and the payment lists for the week.
- Initiated and completed monthly reconciliations for all travel expenses within the company. Also, vendor reconciliations were sent out on monthly basis to all existing vendors.
- Managed the problem-solving of all inquiries ranging from payment issues to receiving issues within the company.