Office Manager/ Administrator/ Accounts Payable and Receivable
Manage companies accounting and reporting functions, as well as processing weekly payroll for all employees
- Responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly account activities including timely and accurate accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, bank reconciliation of all corporate accounts, cash receipts, disbursements, invoicing, and preparation of daily bank deposits
- Researched and recovered $17,000 unclaimed FL DOR credits owed since 2007.
- Establish and maintain Human Resource-Related functions, employee files, reflecting salaries, time and attendance, employee benefits, deductions, garnishments, W-2 withholdings, etc.
- Accountable for preparation and delivery of month-end closings and financial reporting activities to corporate accountant
- Responsible for contractual agreements for the operation of the company, updates, renewals, negotiations and payment schedules
- Act as liaison by maintaining open lines of communication among owner, general manager and staff. Consulting with various vendors and external support representatives.
- Create and maintain highly effective organization and filing system, resulting in easy access to critical information to streamline office functionality.