Senior Billing Analyst
Administered the accounts receivable process across fifteen [company name] clients whose total monthly billings
exceeded $7M. Promoted after two years to Senior Billing Analyst due to proficiency in accounts receivable, including
account reconciliation and month end closing. Implemented and maintained travel and expense management platform,
providing [company name] with a more efficient, reliable and user-friendly platform.
- Identified, researched, and resolved labor-invoicing errors to ensure proper billing for over 500 locations.
- Gathered, validated, and organized expenses for bill back to clients while adhering to client contract specifications.
- Executed general ledger analysis, account reconciliation, and month end close.
- Created reports to detail aging and participated in weekly meetings with senior management to formulate steps to resolve past due balances.
- Implemented and maintained travel and expense management portal, providing a more efficient, reliable and user friendly
- Managed the process of ensuring up to date vehicle registration, as required by state law, for over 200 company service
- Retained legal and financial information for third party vendors, which were vital for establishing company credit.