Accounts Payable Administrator
Full responsibility for [company name] for all company divisions. Ensure the accurate and timely processing and payment of supplier invoices. Responds to all vendors and clients inquires & reference to accounts payable issues by investigating, and resolving accounts payable issues as required. Verifies account codes. Responsible for all accounts payable filing. Transporting statements amount from our clients' Accounts Payable system to our vendor system. Daily, weekly and monthly EFT/Checks payments, and data entry on covers. Daily cash entry from Microsoft Office to Mas90/Sage system. Monthly Clients Payable reconciliation numbers for all our division after all statements processed. Able to count cash, and deposit checks through RDC machine to bank system. Responsible of tracking monthly reports of charges & commissions.
- Successfully performed on Management Quality Control for the company since 2009 contact companies to save cost for the company in multiple items needed to run the business. Have been in charge of control and organization of the company office supplies including division of California. Responsible of process all supplies orders for our Administration department.
- Responsible to contact vendors for explanation about any late, or extra charges on invoices to be waived. Encourage vendors to use our paperless system, offering how our EFT system have been successful.
- Responsible for when working with clients statements to research all past due amount, and let the in charge department know to contact them to recover the company money. Also prepare any express pack request by vendors or clients.
- Coordinated all concern about the company mailing machine system when is necessary for multiple issues.
- Established and maintain 1099 vendors to be update for year-end preparation report.