Licensed Tattoo Artist
Greeted customers, helped customers decide on a design and placement options, set up appointments, occasionally answered company phone calls, helped customers fill out state required paperwork properly.
- Managed the shop's social media websites by uploading pictures of recent works of all artists, answering messages and inquiries, and posting all other updates.
- Edited all pictures of artist's work so that it was appealing to the public for the shop's social media sites.
- Completed the tattooing process in a safe, cross-contamination free fashion, while keeping the customer entertained and feeling welcome.
- Gave the customer proper aftercare instructions and other information, disposed contaminated products in state-appointed sharps container and trash bins.
- Cleaned my entire station with powerful cleaning agents in case any bodily fluids came in contact with chairs, counter tops, and other tattoo equipment, so that future customers will be in a clean and sterile environment.
- Sterilized equipment that can be sterilized in the autoclave.