Florist Cover Letter
Florists sell flowers and create beautiful flower arrangements that customers usually offer as gifts. Specific responsibilities of a Florist are discussing requirements with clients, creating displays for different occasions such as baby showers and weddings, feeding cut flowers to make them last longer, getting customers’ orders right, growing flowers, and collaborating with floral wholesalers. A good Florist should have excellent customer service skills and help people to select the right flower arrangement or gift.
A cover letter sample for Florist should focus on the following skills and abilities:
- Customer service orientation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Physical strength needed to lift heavy containers
- Knowledge of conditions required by different flowers
- Attention to details
- Time management
- Availability for work in weekends and during holidays
- Promotion skills for those who are self-employed
The cover letter example provided below showcases similar skills and qualifications required to a Florist.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Florist Resume Samples.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.
Dear Ms. Ramirez:
As a creative and accomplished professional with more than 12 years of experience creating custom, beautiful, and unique floral arrangements for diverse clients and events, I am confident that I can make a substantial impact on your store’s success as your next Florist.
My background includes leveraging my detailed knowledge of a broad variety of flowers to ensure arrangements aligned with specific customer needs and consequently drive sales growth. With my additional strengths in communication and organization, along with my meticulous attention to detail, I now stand prepared to dynamically benefit your team in this role.
My qualifications include the following:
- Creating intricate flower arrangements for a wide array of events including weddings, anniversaries, banquets, funerals/memorial services, and other special events.
- Discussing customer requirements and evaluating floral interpretations to create one-of-a-kind designs and stimulate outstanding customer satisfaction.
- Writing personalized notes for customer orders as requested.
- Possessing an empathic and compassionate nature, showing sensitivity to heightened emotions and needs when preparing and delivering funeral arrangements.
- Demonstrating first-rate time management and interpersonal abilities throughout my career.
With my dedication to both product and customer service excellence, combined with my strategic sales and self-motivation skills, I believe I would be an excellent addition to your team as your next Florist. I look forward to discussing the position with you further.
Thank you for your consideration.
Judy S. Lake