Responsible for managing the firm's cash and credit, its financial planning, and its capital expenditure. Handling cost and financial accounting, tax payments: payroll, 940, 941, UCT, sales tax and management information systems.
- Accomplishing large hotel budget renovation projects by planning and managing constant multimillion reconciliations of the operational costs involved.
- Establishing internal control by maintaining accounting principles GAAP, practices, procedures and recommendations to top management.
- Maintaining and enhancing reliability and accuracy of the accounting programs Peachtree Complete Accounting, Design Manager Professional, Excel, and Cash Link Management from the banks.
- Maintaining books of original entry, general ledger and subsidiary ledgers.
- Preparation and detailed analysis of financial statements, week-end closing process and budgeting variance analysis of accounts receivable and accounts payable.