Performed overall sanitation of the processing area and packaging machinery.
- Operated and maintained floor buffer, pads and liquids.
- Assembled, and dismantled sanitized machines and processing equipment.
- Cleaned bathrooms, offices, and break rooms used for production workers.
- Completed checklists and documents for assigned work area on a daily basis
- Performed extra task handed over by Supervisor.
Six months experience in cleaning and sanitation
- Demonstrated ability of picking up loose trash and materials
- Prepared and handled sanitation equipment
- Relied on instructions and pre-established procedures to carry out the functions of the job
Unloaded collected waste from sanitation trucks using heavy machinery, including a Bobcat S530 Skid Steer Loader, into an 18-wheel tractor trailer.
- Cleared sharp and loose debris from the loaded 18-wheeler and placed a tarped over the waste.
- Utilized electric scales to accurately weigh city sanitation trucks.
- Opened and closed manual and electronic gates on the premises.
Responsible for the sanitation of food trays using various chemicals such as (General Purpose Cleaner, Citrus Degreaser, etc.)
- Sanitized food machines using water pressure hose and chemicals such as Acoustic, etc.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the food plant using water pressure hose
- Moving and lifting heavy boxes using pallet jacks
- Maintenance Duties such as removing rust from equipment using (Acid, Mineral Oil, and sand paper)
- Experience working in different climates (Freezer, Kitchen
Head SANITATION WORKER
- Responsible for cleanliness of all areas of the kitchen, dish room, transportation and disposal of trash.
- Keeps storage shelves and storerooms clean, organized with items properly stored and rotated when deliveries are made.
- Able to follow departmental policies and procedures.
- Assist with various odd/end jobs as assigned by the manager and or supervisor.
Trained in basic sanitation principles in a meat processing facility
- Trained in occupational hazards and standard safety precautions
- Ability to comprehend label instructions, MSDS and chemical mixing formulations
- Ability to maintain accurate and current records
- Trained in forklift and handlift operations
Pilgrims Pride Contractor Sanitation Worker
Sanitize Machines using Pressure Gun and chemicals
- Wore water proof suits to keep us from getting wet.
- Worked in the Evest cleaning two machines alone.
- Worked in the chillers the broiler part of the plant.
- Helped clean debone when done in the chillers
- Worked in Extremely Hot temperatures/Cold temperatures.
CLEANS AND SANITIZE ALL PRODUCTIONAL PARTS
- MAINTAIN SANITATION, AND SAFETY STANDARDS IN WORK AREA.
- MAKE SURE THAT ALL TRASH AND DEBRIS IS PICKED UP AROUND THE PLANT.
- PERFORM OTHER DUTIES ASSIGNED.
- STOCK AND RESTOCK WORKSTATIONS AND HANDLE MATERIALS FOR CO-WORKERS.
Sanitize equipment safely with the appropriate chemicals
- Inspect equipment to assure sanitation requirements are met
- Keep accurate sanitation records on file with management
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management
Responsible for the collection and disposal of residential and commercial refuse.
- Operate and maintain sanitation vehicles and equipment.
- Supervise the disposal of hazardous materials.
- Perform safety inspections.
- Maintain routine collection log.