QA Analyst/mobile Tester
As a Mobile Tester and QA Engineer, performed manual and automated testing for the number of web projects such as information and news professional QA portal and company web site across multiple browsers ((IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome).and mobile devices (Android, iOS).
- Created and executed manual smoke, functional, regression, system, integration and exploratory tests.
- Analyzed Functional Requirements and Business Specification as part of Static Testing on earliest stages of SDLC
- Responsible for creation, design and execution of test strategies, including writing test plans, test cases and test scenarios.
- Performed test automation using HP QuickTest Pro and HP Quality Center.
- Identified, analyze, and document defects using Jira and Mantis defect tracking systems.
- Developed and implemented QA Methodologies for the department. This included, but is not limited to development of test case standards, requirements traceability matrix, and testing metrics.
- Acted as liaison between development and business teams – provided visibility and clarity into business requirements to the development teams, and provided design and architecture insights to the business teams.
- Coordinated QA, SIT and UAT sessions and executed UAT scenarios with end users for final approval and user signoff.
- Participate in weekly test planning, project status meetings and reviews.
at this job
Scrum Master/mobile Tester
Supported Production deployments and Monitored and track high Priority defects and Production Issues on day-to-day basis tested the application on various generations of Android and I phone.
- Performed compatibility testing with various mobile handsets to ensure that functionality working as expected.
- Involved in writing Requirement Tractability Matrix (RTM) detailed Test Plan and Test scenarios.
- Working closely with project manager/Test Lead and Project team to learn about the project functionalities and provided testing timelines.
- Logged defects encountered in the application through JIRA during test cycles and conducted fix verification.
- Tested the application under different networks and Internet speeds including on 3G, 4G/LTE and Wi-Fi.
- Involved in testing application on different mobile Platform such as iOS and Android devices.
- Involved in all stages of testing process Development of Test procedures and Test cases based upon requirements for regression test.
- Attended Demos and met with Client for User Acceptance and providing QA Signoff on the testing.
- Tested Web app, Native app using SeeTest for automated the mobile testing and run the scripts for multiple devices with VBScript using QTP, and also perform manual testing according to the requirements.
at this job
Software Test Engineer/mobile Tester
Tested MEdia Mall Client Answer Tones integration
- Reviewed test specifications and cases, written by others for coverage and completeness in order to improve test quality and effectiveness of the whole Software Development Life cycle
- Participated in interviews with developers and infrastructure teams to gather information on problems, requirements and processes for development of solutions to define boundaries of the problem/request and estimate effort by clarifying routine requirements and reviewing business process needs
- Performed planning and execution, defect reporting and fix verification using manual and automated techniques to have test plans in place and executed according to our release schedules
- Ensure timely and accurate implementation of test plan by managing and prioritize test assignments, activities and resources under direction of Quality Engineers and Project Managers
- Executed test suites and perform other types of testing as described in the test plan or ERS
- Investigated, reproduced and characterized defects and test failures
- Tested embedded application software on various mobile devices, including smart phones and tablets
- Generated high quality defects to create reports based on findings and coverage on various operating system platforms, like Symbian, Android, RIM(Research In Motion)
at this job
IT - Compatibility and Technology (cat) Lab and Mobile Tester
- Categorized bugs and prioritize tasks
- Met deadlines and understand production and marketing schedules
- Utilized software quality management system tool to document findings
- Teamwork involved playing on multiplayer games and simulations.
- Tested hardware (video cards, sound cards, CPU, memory accounts, OS, and peripherals) against software at each stage of production – prealpha through final
- Worked on large productions including iterations in the Titian Fall, Dragon Age, FIFA, and Battlefield series among other intellectual properties
- Worked with recovery software such as Ghost and Macrium
- Completed developer checklist and provide feedback and suggestions for additional features on future builds and updates of software
- Contributed with several critical bugs and more than ten design suggestions considered and/or implemented into the full game with the mobile team
- Directed communication with developers of games such as Simpsons Tapped Out. Worked with bug tracking software such as Jira, DevTest and DevTrack
at this job
QA Tester SQA Engineer Web Mobile Tester
- Perform QA Smoke, Acceptance, Regression, Function, UI, Usability and Compatibility Testing
- Automate test cases, test suites for Regression Testing via Selenium Webdriver
- Run Compatibility Testing (cross Windows/ Mac and Android/ iOS platforms, cross browsers, cross mobile devices - phones, tablets, iPads etc)
- Test Mobile app`s behavior under various interruptions: battery strength (full/medium/low), incoming calls, SMS, video calls
- Write SQA test documentation such as test plans, test cases, test matrices, check lists
- Actively participate in regular QA team meetings to discuss SQA testing process and suggest improvements to the application design and features
at this job
Mobility Testing for ATT&T
- Testing tower zones in several different states
- LTE-4G Voice over LTE (HD calling)
- Setting up provisions for APN's on the cell phone
at this job
Automation Developer / Web QA / Mobile Tester / Qulity Assurance Engineer / SQA / Software Enginee
- Recent hands-on experience on mobile testing, automation and software quality assurance
- Master's degree in Computer Science, and Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years overall working experience in programming by Java/Perl/Python/Shell/HTML/SQL/C++/C
- Experience in engineering, design, development, testing, build/release/packaging and refactoring
- Experience in compilers, databases, operating systems, automation and user-interface development
- Strong in both programming from scratch as well as adapting to established code for modifications
- Strong in mathematics and analytical ability for modeling, calculation, debugging and troubleshooting
- Smart, detailed, hard-working and creative to be able to solve problems and complete assignments
- Passion in learning new technology and skills as well as ability to follow established processes
- Good communication (both English and Chinese), organizational and interpersonal skills
Quality Assurance Mobile Tester
- Sought out issues in mobile games with creative thinking
- Detailed write up to recreate game issues, and filled out checklists
- Loaded builds to handsets
at this job