Provide strategic direction to the Global Wealth Management Operations Training and Communication Group charged with the design, development and implementation of internal training, leadership development, and communication support to call centers, branch and national operations, as well as documentation/dissemination of policies/procedures.
- Guide development of effective leaders through strength-based training targeting team and individual strengths that positively impact leadership performance: leader influencing skills, communication skills to improve efficacy in managing difficult conversations, and customer interaction skills to create, develop, strengthen and heal customer relationships.
- Interface with senior management to set direction for enterprise-wide training deliverables. Direct curriculum development, including facilitator-led instruction, e-learning, and communications development and delivery support.
- Create career development maps and performance criteria for all operations staff. Set direction for managers to create and implement instructionally sound, reference-based solutions that effectively promote learning and on-the-job performance improvement for all Morgan Stanley personnel.
- Manage professional development of curriculum developers, facilitators and quality specialists.
- Oversee online knowledge base design, development, delivery and maintenance.
at this job