Video Production Manager
Organize, oversee, and manage the business, finance, logistics, and employment issues on video shoots and production. Responsible for ensuring all elements needed on location for filming in place, on time, and on budget.
- Pre-shoot, line up applicable freelance videographers and editors. Negotiate pay to meet client's budget.
- During shoots, work with clients and talent to ensure their comfort in front of the camera.
- Serve as lead contact with client on location, communicating expectations and answering all questions.
- Draw upon journalistic background to conduct interviews, getting all necessary information for a coherent and informative video.
- Post shoot, serve as liaison between client and any contracted editors.
- Served as Production Coordinator, Casting Director, Locations Manager, and Production Assistant on Pearson's "Future Vision" and the Beacon Award Finalist "School of Thought."