Solution Architect /data Modeler
Working in Mfg. Info systems & Validations group is responsible for delivery of systems and analytics and Operational reporting dash boards for Clinical Products, Lab Trails, Disposition of Manufacturing Lots, Vendor, Test result, validation and Vendor Test /Result Document Management. Responsible systems and and providing solution design and Data Architecture for Multiple Projects in the Java based Applications and Business intelligence applications area. Working on Projects like PQS, Gtrack, GVMS
- Provided the High Level Design and Data Architecture for GVMS Pahse2 Project
- Provided the High Level Design and Data Architecture for Gtrack Project
- Working on IQS to PQS data migration project. Providing Data Architecture and Data Mapping between IQS and PQS.
- Driving the initiatives with IT infrastructure and DBA team in building the server and DB for PQS UAT, VAL & PROD instances.
- Provided PQS Migration Data Flow diagrams and Data Migration Specs.
- Worked on GVMS Phase2 redesign and Data Architecture.
- Worked on Veeva Integration with BI and provided high level design doc
- Worked on Data flow Mapping templates and documents in Lab information Management (LIMs) group
at this job
Cognos Project/technical Lead(cognos Meta-data Modeler, OLAP Modeler, Report Author)
- Liaisoned with the senior leadership team to understand strategic BI initiatives with regard to Pricing, worked with process owners to understand goals/tactics, KPI’s & metrics, modeled business presentation layer using Cognos Framework manager, creation and distribution of cubes, development of dashboard reports and active reports, ad Hoc analysis reports.
- Performed Designing and Development of Executive dashboard solution that provided cross subject area analysis for the senior leadership team. Developed and maintained balance scorecard reports based out of multi-dimensional cubes built against sales, production and deliveries data marts.
- Performed Designing,Development and care of a BI solution built against the sales data mart. Authored monthly sales summarization reports to help financial analysts in monthly close activities, to help BU leads in evaluating business performance, budgeting and forecasting.
- Performed Designing, Development and care of a BI solution that helped in sales person performance evaluation and compensation, maintained a commission calculation solution that enabled the business to define commission plans for sales people, district managers and regional managers, developed automated ETL processes for master data needed for the application, maintained commission complex calculation engine built entirely in MS SQL, Modeled cognos solution to created cognos pay statement reports for the sales people, district managers and regional managers.
at this job
Senior Data Modeler
- Design, build and deliver fact-based models and analytics by writing complex SQL queries and using a variety of statistical and data mining tools
- Employ and develop proprietary models and algorithms that leverage existing client data to identify bottlenecks to proﬁtable sales and margin improvement
- Design and present model results in a straightforward, clean and impactful manner using data visualization tools
- Transform market-based research and transactional data into sales and marketing related insights that maximize customer ROI
- Manage multiple deliverables, projects and associated team communication in a dynamic environment
at this job
Sr. Database Designer/data Modeler
Created data marts for Healthcare Physician application and billing system.
- Prepared OLAP tool MS Analysis Server and COGNOS comparisons and competency documents.
- Business requirements gathering, data analysis, data profiling the key physician data management system maintained in PROGRESS and Web Application data in MySQL DB.
- Designed ETL programs using Microsoft Data Transformation Server and Transact-SQL to feed the data from the upstream systems.
- Built data cubes using COGNOS Power Play transformer and key decision reports using Power Play Web Reports.
- Designed developed and deployed COGNOS Enterprise Performance manager setup and administration across the company and actively involved in end user training with the help of COGNOS team to use the tool and develop ad hoc reports using the COGNOS Impromptu.
- Architected healthcare data warehouse comprised of Physician, Customer and Network providers. Designed and reviewed complex clinical and physician data models, Requirements Gathering, Data Analysis, and Logical/Physical Data Modeling using Erwin. Data Migration of 600K physician's information from Informix to Oracle.
- Prepared high level design and review of the Low level design documents, Visio diagrams to build dimension and Fact tables. ETL design and architecture setup. Preparation for Master test plan, Test scenarios for SIT and UAT.
- The EDW was built using the Snow Flake modeling with Inmon ODS/EDW methodologies. Interviewing key stake holders and end business users for Requirements Gathering, Data Analysis and Data Profiling. Designed and developed ETL programs using Ascential Prism Data warehouse to extract data from COBOL files from Mainframe Transaction systems. Designed the Control-M jobs to schedule the batch programs in the Stage and Production environment.
at this job
Data Modeler / Data Analyst
- Participate in the design of data mart fact and dimension tables within a product distribution EDW supporting Sales and Marketing.
- Perform data profiling / auditing in a AS400 / DB2 environment.
- Define mapping documentation for the ETL process.
- Define business requirement documents.
- Utilizing Access Database to maintain the Meta Data Repository.
- Extrapolate business rules from Cobol source code.
- Participate in Functional Testing for the ETL process.
- Design Functional Testing Standard Operating Procedures.
at this job
BIS, Analyst & Data Modeler
- Analyse Business requirements and reports.
- Complete data profiling using IBM Data Analyser.
- Develop relational and/or dimensional, conceptual, logical, physical data model.
- Develop data ETL (Extract, transformation and load) transformation logic for IBM data stage.
- Create Volumetric information to guide DBA to decide between 4K and 16K tablespace.
- Plan, design and implement index, partitioning key and range partitioning strategies on multi-partitioned database to minimize data shipping between partitions for improving performance.
- Create Data Definition Language (DDL) and Data Manipulation Language (DML) Pre, Post and Backout scripts. Also created permission files to help DBA with providing Grants.
- Create Functional test cases to test business rules in DIT, SIT, UAT and PRD environment.
- Provide scripts to Technical Analyst to access data from the source DB.
- Maintain IBM DB2 DDL for enterprise data warehouse.
at this job
Sr Data Modeler/data Analyst
Gather Requirements from SME's
- Reverse engineer database and create data models using Erwin
- Regroup the tables in diagram as required by SME's
- Compare the database across different servers using Erwin
- Create Production data Models
- Do the complete compare of different Environments.
- Generate PDF of the data Models and send it to the project teams
- Conduct review sessions to explain the data Models.
- Generate the DDL by forward engineering using Erwin for the differences and send to the DBA's
- Create a change ticket for the DDL to be deployed on different servers
- Attend weekly meetings to update the project status
at this job
Application Dba/data Modeler
Design/DBA/Development/Production support for Oracle 8i Databases, Oracle Financials ERP Application and monitor interface programs to move data from Back office to financial applications. Process Vendor Invoice data files into Financial interface tables and then to application tables and finally, Invoice matching with Purchase Orders. Managing fallouts from Inventory Items loading, Purchase Order, Vendor interface and EDI interface.
- Data model design, extensions to data schema to support functional enhancements. Provide technical guidance to developers in the understanding data model.
- Design and enhancements to Data Warehouse Star Schema and ETL scripts to incorporate changes to Production data model and reflect new business rules and Partner specific logic. Changes were kept transparent to existing Applications, Universes and Reports.
- Environment: Oracle Applications 11.5.7 & 11.5.9 (PO, Inventory, HR, AOL, System Administrator), Oracle 8i, SQL*Plus 8.0, PL/SQL, TOAD, SQL Loader, Data Loader
at this job