Art Assistant Resume Samples
Art Assistants work in art studios and provide support to artists. Daily operations that Art Assistants manage include taking phone calls, handling the correspondence, fabricating large artworks, helping with the production of artwork, stretching canvases, and organizing exhibitions. Resume samples in the field make display of skills like creativity, attention to details, problem solving, art knowledge, computer literacy, and telephone etiquette. Employers select resumes of candidates who are fresh out of art school. However, going to art school is not a compulsory requirement for this job.
Looking for job listings? Check out our Art Assistant Jobs page.
Want 2-3x more interviews (guaranteed)? Get a Professional Resume Rewrite from ZipJob
Liaison for Network Clearances of graphics, photos and art
- Assisted the Art Coordinator with creating vendor lists, invoices and managing PC
- Created set lists for Designer, Props and Set Dec
- Managed Production Designers calendar
Responsible for the layout and design of the various departments.
- Scanned, retouched, and manipulated slides and photographs for black & white and 4 color reproduction.
- Assisted in paste-up and production.
- Provided art and illustrations as needed.
- Lead individual campus tours up to two families or more
- Manage the Art supply closet and classroom cleanliness
- Assist in classroom activities
- Mentored junior artists on their creative processes
- Concept art & Storyboards
- Production Assets
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!