3D Artist Resume Samples - Page 4
3D Artists use computer technology to deliver 3D creations and are involved in producing movies, music videos, commercials and computer games. Typical resume samples for 3D Artists describe duties such as creating special effects matching the script, using optical scanning devices, using both computer software and hand drawing techniques, and creating three-dimensional pictures. The ideal candidate highlights in his or her resume artistic talent, creativity, a collaborative personality, communication skills, and specific computer software proficiency. Based on our collection of resume samples, education requirements include a degree in art, design, movie production or animation.
For more information on what it takes to be a 3D Artist, check out our complete 3D Artist Job Description.
Looking for cover letter ideas? See our sample 3D Artist Cover Letter.
Founder and 3d Artist
- 3D artist and animator. I am responsible for designing and creating levels and creatures that inhabit them.
- Project Manager. I currently oversee the production of our latest title and make sure deadlines are met on time.
- Video Editor. Creating and editing cut scene videos. From animation to video editing.
Game Design And Development
Freelance 3d Artist / Art Lead
- Art Lead on straight to DVD film project
- In charge of making sure assets are complete and ready for production, Giving assets to artists to complete. Over viewing the project.
- Hard-surface models / Character Models (Low to moderate Resolution Models)
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!