Teachers Aide Cover Letter
Teachers Aides provide support to teachers with classroom activities and clerical work. Those interested in this type of job should enjoy working with children and be highly-organized people at the same time. Common work activities a Teachers Aide should be able to perform include: helping teachers to implement curriculum, preparing lesson plans, enforcing classroom rules, motivating students, providing support to students on a one-to-one basis or in groups, tracking attendance, maintaining an organized classroom, and monitoring student academic and social development.
A cover letter sample for Teachers Aide should mentions the following skills and aptitudes:
- Instructional skills
- Being able to interact effectively with children
- Effective communication skills
- Computer competences
- Problem-solving orientation and resourcefulness
- Supervisory skills and classroom control
- Attention to details
Beneath is displayed an example cover letter for Teachers Aide demonstrating comparable job skills and experience.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Teachers Aide Resume Samples.
A good cover letter can make you stand out from the rest. Learn how to create one in our Cover Letter guide.
Dear Ms. Terry:
As an enthusiastic professional with strong experience and interest in serving as a successful Teachers Aide, it is my pleasure to send you the enclosed resume for your review. My background, organizational talents, and administrative capabilities position me to significantly benefit your classroom in this role.
My teaching assistance experience includes classroom organization, lesson and material preparation, extracurricular activity coordination, and general student supervision. My communication, leadership, and team building skills have contributed to highly productive and efficient elementary classrooms, leading to high rates of teacher satisfaction and student motivation.
Highlights of my qualifications include:
- Working alongside lead teachers as a teaching assistant for the past four years with Brown Elementary School and DeLongia Elementary School, respectively, handling both teaching and administrative support duties while demonstrating superb communication and instructional talents.
- Communicating closely with teachers to identify each student’s academic and emotional needs and determine the best steps to efficiently and successfully meet their goals.
- Coordinating activities and lessons for K-5 elementary children, providing both individual and small group instruction while encouraging students’ appreciation for learning.
- Performing various administrative tasks such as copies, collating, duplicating, and distributing assignments and papers.
- Receiving ongoing commendation by lead teachers for my patience, teaching techniques, and observational skills.
- Earning an Associate’s degree in Education from Long Island City College.
With my previous experience, I am well prepared to thrive in this Teachers Aide position at your school and outperform your expectations. I look forward to discussing your needs, and my qualifications, in further detail. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Karen G. Morales