Adjunct Professor responsible for teaching 10+ life skill subjects, such as ADA, Consumer Education, Health and Wellness, Computer Applications, Civics and Civic Responsibilities, Psychology, Psychological, and Vocational Development, Ready for Credit Math, Beginning Literacy, Personal Finance to young adults with cognitive disabilities.
- Creates, distributes, and reviews the course syllabus.
- Meets with department chair to develop courseware and curriculum.
- Presents prepared materials and supervises organized activities.
- Evaluates student performance promptly and accurately based on departmental rubrics.
- Maintains records of student attendance, involvement, and progress.
- Teaches assigned class material in accordance with learning objectives developed by the department.
- Communicates with students outside of class to provide supplementary instruction, when necessary.
- Participates in faculty meetings involving departmental updates.