More Training Manager Resumes
Use these Training Manager samples as a guideline or visit our extensive library of customizable resume templates.
More Jobhero Resources
Create your own professional resume in just minutes.
Try our resume builder todayBuild Your Resume
Training Manager Resume FAQ
What are the responsibilities of a training manager?
A training manager identifies and monitors training needs across a department or corporation. They respond to those needs by planning, creating and implementing hands-on training programs, policies and procedures.
How do I list my training skills on my resume?
- Resume summary or objective: This professional introduction can impress a hiring manager in the first seven seconds of their review. Use quantifiable data like the number of employees trained during a set period or the specialty training courses you planned and created.
- Work history: This reverse-chronological timeline describes specific tasks and accomplishments by listing your past jobs, employers and dates of employment. Build off your resume summary by adding related but unique skills.
- Skills: This last section uses a simple bulleted list to highlight six to eight more unique skills related to the open job post. Avoid repeating the same skills mentioned in the previous two sections so that your one-page resume has more impact.
How do you describe a manager’s role on a resume?
Use the following technical skills to describe your training manager experience under your resume.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and explain training processes.
- Comfortable leading and moderating large groups.
- Plan and implement in-depth training programs.
- Organize files and training materials.
- Launch and troubleshoot projectors and interactive tools like tablets or mobile devices.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite or Google Drive.
You can also use valuable social skills related to team building, teaching, or communication to boost your resume. We researched multiple job openings to create a master list of the most requested resume skills to help you tailor your resume.