Effective Teacher Training Instructor
Instructed Non-certified, substitute teachers how to create instructional lessons use time management and, presentation skills, discipline strategies, hands-on activities, for the classroom, and become familiar with NC school laws and, administrative expectations
- Evaluated training requirements for each division, consulting with department managers, HR and external resources.
- Designed training programs and professional development courses to facilitate meeting organizational goals and individual professional needs, modified training materials to adapt to all learning styles
- Estimated costs of training operations and subsequently managed them in accordance with the budget to ensure maximum return on investments.
- Determined potential of training program for future needs of organization.
- Assisted human resources department in designing appraisal programs and training materials.
- Researched new and latest techniques for possible inclusion into existing training process.