Teach information technology courses to under graduates. These include Programming Languages (JAVA), Database Design, Computer Concepts, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Data Communication and Networking, Web Server Administration, Computer Architecture, Operating System Concepts and Design, Computer Human Interaction (End-User Design), Graphics, Mobile Programming, User Interface Design Art among others.
- Advise students in computer technology curriculum and careers.
- A principal in implementing three Baccalaureate degrees, a BT in Web Development, BT in Network Technologies and BBA in Information Technology.
- Developed three courses that cover enterprise technologies and usability engineering.
- Member of several standing and ad hoc committees including university senate, Web Advisory Committee, Internship Committee.
- Board member and secretary of College Association at Delhi Inc. (CADI).
- Secretary, CADI Board of Directors