Teaching English as a second language to classes of 6-20 students (ages 4-18.) Created lesson plans tailored to students' diverse levels and needs. Designed and carried out activities to boost students' confidence, grammar, pronunciation, and vocabulary all while having fun. Used classroom time efficiently, prioritizing lesson activities. Edited articles, fliers, and website content put out by the school. Interviewed, tracked grades, and created monthly progress reports for students. Set up monthly meetings for staff and parents of children. Trained new staff and assisted other teachers with classroom activities.
- Awarded and maintained "Teacher of the Month" for several months in a row.
- Consistently met and surpassed company deadlines.
- Led extra educational opportunities including overnight camps and community service projects for lower-income families and orphaned children.
- Effectively maintained classroom interest and provided an interactive atmosphere.
- Designed, implemented, and maintained an after-school reading club for intermediate level students.
- Established a close rapport with students and co-teachers.