Classroom Teacher III
Teach 11th and 12th grade secretarial classes, MIHS Pearson PowerSchool District, vocational department chairperson, social committee president, sports committee leader, school support I.T.
- Computer keyboard typing techniques and accuracy with goal or reaching 50 wpm typing speed
- Maintain/repair classroom computers, installing and uninstalling educational software, keeping computers virus free, installing/upgrading windows so students are using up to date operating system
- Design and implement a simplify lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives and assist students to prepare for examinations
- Restructured classroom policy to reflect my classroom management style of consensus-building
- Adopted distinctive teaching methodologies, documented all lessons, organized healthy group discussions, and mentored troubled students
- Meet with parents and school administration in a professional capacity to present information gathered during fact finding missions in an effort to improve student participation and elevate performance.
- Coach girls basketball team 2, organize school social programs for teachers and students
- Backing up school database, Creating/maintaining school report/transcript card system, Connecting/maintain school wireless and cable network, Upgrading school/library computers and network hardware/software
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Windows/Mac OS, Windows 2003 server, general knowledge with network router, switch, hub, assigning IP addresses
- Good team person