Prepared continuing education curriculum, made presentations, engaged in conversational exercises, and participated in curriculum development, for teaching professional military linguists from all military services. Maintained classroom interest, motivation, participation, and discipline through creative teaching techniques. Received teaching excellence award.
- Spearheaded efforts to manage and participate in the departmental curriculum review projects, and ensured that the class achieved a 100% passing score
- Successfully integrated technology based curriculum regarding the distance learning program, for the department of distance learning, and adapted teaching materials on a regular basis
- Communication skills demonstrated through the design of classroom presentations and lectures, creation of detailed written lesson plans & student evaluations, and the ability to establish and maintain professional relationships
- Developed and delivered online training using software along with teaching distance-learning courses
- Exercised sound decision making capability: Cited for "being able to find quick, logical and common sense solutions to the course's everyday problems"