Information Management - Client Measurements Reporting Analyst
Responsible for managing and producing multifaceted measurements presentations for Account Executives and their Account teams using data inputs from multiple tools and sources. Operated personal computers, Excel spreadsheet, various databases, Microsoft presentation, and other related software. Delivered on demand reporting that captured measurements/performance in accordance with contractual agreements. As team process owner, Represented team during audits and supervised team to ensure audit readiness. Managed 13 accounts, Organized and prioritized work to meet deadlines, Prepared and presented oral and written communications, Resolved problems and presented recommendations, Performed mathematical computations, Provided effective customer service, Conducted research and/or statistical analysis and compiled results, Established and maintained effective working relationships with other teams and customers.
- Proactive in creating solutions in an effort to meet or exceed SLA targets.
- Delivered Measurements Packages on time and accurately 99% of the time.
- Implemented Microsoft stack feature that reduced customer presentations from 100 to 50 slides.
- Lead team during ISO Audits and received two team awards and one Bravo award.
- Liaison and/or Measurements Account Focal during transitions.