Leveraged best practices to develop and implement corporate procurement strategies in the areas of corporate card use and procurement rules and theory. Identified and analyzed procurement issues and their impacts, created operating procedures and implemented procurement policies, interpreted procurement regulations and policies for internal customers.
- Developed and maintained enterprise wide P-Card procurement training programs, documents and materials for the US region.
- Managed corporate card program for 150 cardholders with an annual spend of $3.6 MM.
- Prepared the roll-out of a P-Card and T&E card expansion program for an additional 300 cardholders with an annual spend of $6 MM.
- Responsible for the monitoring of compliance to corporate and regulatory policies. Compliance to program policies increased by 100% with zero fail rate.
- Worked with Purchasing Staff to identify possible spend categories to convert to P-Card payment processes, thereby saving over $1MM.
- Identified opportunities to increase efficiencies of the procurement process. Reconstructed month end closing process with a 50% increase in efficiency.