Business Process Analyst/project Manager, Customer Care Support
Served as the point person for enterprise wide electronic signature(eSignature) and bill statement initiatives, promoting operational standardization and cost reduction. Successfully launched EasyPay recurring payments, Price Lock service agreements and Accessible Bill projects for all regions in the reduction in call in rate. Worked with internal/external business groups reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business processes, business systems and user needs to achieve process and change improvements that enhanced operational efficiencies, improved customer satisfaction resulting in cost effective solutions for residential and business customers.
- Business partner with key stakeholders evaluating changes in business processes and product offerings that significantly impacted the end to end process for eSignature.
- Provided consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality for Sales/Marketing departments.
- Planned, organized, lead and facilitated cross-functional project teams while measuring performance against process requirements.
- Documented, evaluated and tracked testing results to ensure system applications were free from defects.
- Managed Cox's Accessible bill project formats (Large Print/Braille) to meet federal regulatory requirements for online billing tool.
- Ensured compliance policies, procedures and regulatory guidelines were met and deployed in a consistent, timely fashion that manages the risk of change, minimizes disruptions to the target environment, and provided a framework to ensure changes were successfully implemented.
- Successfully managed relationships between various markets, vendors and corporate resources to fully meet their business process and change management needs. This included training, ad hoc reporting, defining policies, methods & procedures and best practices. Provided post implementation results as assigned.