Pastor Resume Examples
Pastors lead Protestant congregations (Lutheran, Methodist, Episcopalian, Baptist, Presbyterian, etc.). Their role consists of holding worship services, performing religious ceremonies, preparing sermons, and encouraging people to study the Bible. Based on our collection of resume samples, essential qualifications that a Pastor should have include theology knowledge, leadership, the ability to inspire other people, public speaking skills, an inclination for volunteerism, and strong ethics. Those interested in a Pastor position should showcase in their resumes a degree granted by a theology school.
Looking for cover letter ideas? See our sample Pastor Cover Letter.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Project Manager/lay Pastor
- Working closely with Project Lead to manage a $3.1M building project.
- Responsibilities include equipment maintenance, materials acquisition, and building maintenance.
- Lay pastor responsibilities include pastor care visits, public speaking, planning and managing events.
- Act as a go between for the church, state, government, and others.
- Protect the integrity and existence of the church.
- Administer the ordinances.
- Pray and promote spirituality.
- Develop and provide professional development, training, counseling solutions, presentations, workshops, and seminars.
- Hands on experience in preserving and promoting church unity
- In depth knowledge of establishing the church’s long term goals and short term programs
- Work with Senior Pastor to develop and schedule Sunday sermon topics
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!