Consolidated (senior) Property Book Officer
Responsible for purchasing, warehousing, and distribution of equipment, materials, and supplies valued at more than $2 billion dollars.
- Maintained 100 percent property accountability while processing more than 10,000 transactions, on time and to standard.
- Developed an effective supply discipline program to ensure Brigade was completely prepared for deployment.
- Reviewed and evaluated operations, anticipated class VII needs, analyzed data, and provided recommendations to ensure property accountability.
- Served as Contracting Officer providing effective guidance to contract specialists and contract oversight.
- Coordinated Division, Project Management, Item Managers, Fielding Teams, and other logistical supporting agencies to obtain property and logical support for the Brigade.