Real Estate Agent Cover Letter
Real Estate Agents are responsible for acting as intermediaries between property sellers and buyers. Typical responsibilities of a Real Estate Agent are discussing requirements and needs with clients, marketing properties, negotiating transactions, determining property value, organizing viewings for potential buyers, coordinating auctions, drafting contracts, and maintaining property listings. Real Estate Agents collaborate with a range of professionals, such as attorneys, contractors, mortgage lenders, home inspectors, and appraisers.
Those looking for a career in the real estate industry should be able to demonstrate throughout their cover letters the following skills:
- The ability to sell and proven track of successful sales
- Working independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to interact with all sorts of people
- A professional appearance and trustworthiness
- Computer literacy
An example cover letter for Real Estate Agent showcasing similar skills is provided below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Real Estate Agent Resume Samples.
Let employers know that you mean business, with a professional cover letter. Learn how to write a cover letter in our detailed guide.
Dear Ms. Roberts:
Upon learning of your search for an experienced, high-performing Real Estate Agent to add to your team, I hastened to submit my resume for your review. As an accomplished professional with proven experience driving profitable property sales and transactions within the real estate industry, I am prepared to significantly contribute to your company’s objectives.
My background includes managing multiple escrows, compiling and assessing detailed demographic and market risk data, preparing real estate documents, and facilitating real estate purchases and sales to ensure goal achievement and maximum customer satisfaction. From developing a healthy client base to leading buyers and sellers through real estate transactions, I excel at assessing needs, collaborating with teams, and establishing solid and lasting relationships to propel business success.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Honing expertise in mortgage and title processes, complex negotiations, and client relations; remaining up-to-date on current real estate market trends and performance.
- Continually achieving—and often surpassing—sales goals and quotas.
- Demonstrating a steadfast dedication to providing outstanding client service; generating and sustaining a viable client base and achieving recognition as a top producer.
- Excelling at balancing multiple responsibilities within challenging, fast-paced environments while providing top-level time management, problem-solving, and communication skills.
My strengths in driving real estate business success have been finely honed, and I am confident my additional strengths will readily translate to your environment. The chance to offer more insight into my qualifications would be most welcome. Thank you for your time and consideration; I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Lorine S. Jordan