Bilingual Housing Counselor
Primary responsibilities includes to provide care and professional help that enables clients to avoid or overcome financial problems and successfully reach their goals.
- Conducts a comprehensive overview of client's financial situation.
- Exhibits sensitivity to the needs and expectations of clients by listening empathetically, communicating clearly and establishing supportive relationships.
- Identifies clients goals for the counseling session.
- Assists clients with creating a spending plan.
- Provides appropriate teaching and support services to clients.
- Provides clients with clear, written recommendations based on my professional advice.
- Connects clients with educational resources and materials that are relevant to their situation and goals.
- Assists with the resolution of client complaints as needed.