Retail Buyer Administrative Assistant
Responsible for assisting over 1,000 stores daily on issues pertaining to order adjustments, customer requests and special orders, and basic troubleshooting for the Produce Department. Additional duties included, continuous interaction (internally and externally) with customers, vendors, sales representatives, and colleagues; managing costs and purchases in product-information-management (PIM) system; creating and issuing purchase orders; vendor negotiations; troubleshooting and resolving scanning errors.
- Continuously exceeded goals, contributing to company's overall success and positive image
- Recognized for knowledge and success in project and time management, problem solving, vendor communication, customer relations, and people development
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Proven ability to work self-directed using sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Enhanced productivity through strong leadership and smart business decisions
- Commended for punctuality, persistence, and dedicated work ethic