Executed domestic and global sourcing activities for industrial and electro-mechanical components to support manufacturing and power plant installation projects for US and EMEA locations. Identified, selected and implemented direct, indirect and MRO suppliers while sustaining ISO requirements and environmental stewardship responsibilities. Analyzed, negotiated and awarded supply and service agreements to meet BOM cost targets and corporate budgets. Performed formal RFQ/RFP activities to provide market-benchmarking analytics to accomplish lowest total cost of ownership. Lead, organized and facilitated business development and roadmap discussions with key internal stakeholders, external partners and suppliers. Managed Joint Venture (JV) company production startup and capacity planning activities. Directed procurement priority projects and administered division Travel Program. Served as the key liaison to source and negotiate IT hardware, software and service agreements, partnering with suppliers such as Dell, IBM, Oracle and TW Telecom for network acquisition, implementation and Disaster Recovery measures.
- Intimately controlled Joint Venture (JV) activities to sustain lean manufacturing, maximum production output and profitability.
- Sourced, qualified and implemented strategic aluminum extrusion and glass partners, harmonizing global pricing for both North America & EMEA manufacturing plants.
- Co-selected, implemented and deployed compressed gases suppliers, securing long-term supply and achieving 20 - 25% annual savings.
- Established multiple MRO suppliers, providing over $200K in cost avoidance for a state-of-the-art CPV solar module manufacturing facility.
- Negotiated various supply and service agreements, delivering balanced commercial terms & conditions and favorable payment terms.