Senior Contract Manager - Attorney
Drafted, and negotiated commercial equipment leases, loans, sale and purchase agreements involving both foreign and domestic transactions. Negotiated and drafted vendor agreements, presentations, proposals, commitments, and letters of credit. Provided legal and financial counsel to Lessee and Lessor clients. Managed paralegals and part-time personnel.
- Led conflict and alternate dispute resolution efforts resulting in lower litigation expenses.
- Proactively advised management on wide range of legal and financial issues, reducing outside counsel costs by 25%.
- Revised funding policies and procedures. Advised management on corporate regulatory and compliance matters,
- Collaborated with appraisers, manufacturers, and corporate departments (credit, equipment, finance, and marketing).
- Designed and presented weekly in-house training seminars, which increased overall contract department productivity.
- Monitored and assisted outside counsel on bankruptcy, work out and litigation matters, reducing expenses by 20%.
- Successfully and repeatedly dealt with Corporate Boards of Directors and Flight Departments resulting in a 15%