Nuclear and Pet/ct Scan Technologist
Hired by this diagnostic center with emphasis on nuclear medicine, PET scans, CT scans, MRI's, Mammograms and X-Rays. Set up cameras and process data. Responsible for all aspects as a nuclear medicine technologist with concentration on Renal Bone, Hepatobiliary, Thyroid Cardiac, Lung, Breast, Lymphoma, Brain and Cardiac regions of the body. Oversee 20+ patients daily.
- Facilitated risk management procedures and efficient utilization of staff, equipment, and other resources to ensure improvement principles are applied to achieve optimal patient care.
- Adhered to all JCAHO, OSHA, and HIPPA, maintaining a safe work environment and ensuring the highest standards.
- Key role in contacting physicians for further clarification or conflicts in documentation, report and findings.
- Primary focus on detecting and mapping the radioactive drug in a patient's body to create diagnostic images.
- A proven role model, recognized for implementing performance improvement initiatives and served as a leader in building consensus to motivate staff to attain highest quality standards.