Tire and Lube Automotive Service Technician
Oil changes to include lube, oil, and filter, vacuum inside the vehicle, wash the front windshield, tire pressure check and adjustment to vehicle specs, air filter, top off the washer fluid, and check/change wiper blades.
- Tire services to include rotate and balance, tire repair through the use of a drill and a pull through patch/plug combo, tire sales and installation, pressure checks/adjustments per customer request.
- Battery services to include sales, installation and diagnostic checks.
- Headlight restorations using the 3M Brand kit.
- Fuel Injection service using a kit that plugs into an existing vacuum hose in the intake manifold and a gas treatment that pours into the fuel tank.
- Retail sales floor when needed to include but not limited to stocking shelves, reading Plan-O-Grams, merchandise reset, sweeping, spill cleanup, assisting customers with purchase decisions, etc
- Push carts when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.