Water Treatment Operator & Safety Team Leader
Performs a variety of routine tests in the enforcement of adopted water codes and related rules and regulations reporting findings to both the internal P&G management team and externally to the Department of Environmental Protection.
- Patrols and inspects for water code violations to secure code compliance.
- Monitors erosion and sedimentation control.
- Investigates new techniques to maintain, protect and enhance water quality and related resources.
- Conducts investigations of potential water violations.
- Responds to requests for information or assistance in code-enforcement related matters.
- Maintains logs and records of inspections and enforcement activities.
- Continuously seeks ways to enhance process improvement and reduce company cost through fiber recovery.
- Performs weekly, monthly and quarterly safety audits as well as lead the safety portion of daily direction-setting meetings as the Team Safety Leader.