Developed, organized and standardized installation processes for in-vehicle GPS monitoring units and telematics networks. Created installation contracts and service level agreements for installer network. Designed specialized reports for tracking, metrics and capacity management.
- Directed 14 installation and field service representatives as well as 1,000 third-party vendors, ensuring standardized pricing and adherence to operational processes.
- Coordinated special projects for large customers - in one notable project, reduced planned 3-5 year installation period to 14 months.
- Instrumental in developing proprietary installation management software, including database for all account records.
- Established mutually beneficial relationships with third-party vendors and served as a Project Manager to coordinate project activities and ensure project milestones were met.
- [company name] Sales Champion, 2008 (Peer-nominated Sales Support Award).
- Managed human resource functions including interviewing, hiring, onboarding, and mid and end year performance reviews. Performed talent assessments to determine the strengths of each employee and potential career path to retain talent and ensure cost containment.