Performed a variety of duties related to communications and dispatching of police officers, deputies, fire crews, and ambulance crews.
- Answer multi-line 911 and Communications business lines
- Monitored emergency and non-emergency Police, Fire, and EMS activity from five law enforcement agencies, four fire districts and two EMS districts, documenting all activity in the Global CAD system with alpha and numeric data
- Real time emergency data entry into CAD while emergency call processing
- Interface with MULES (Missouri Uniform Law Enforcement System) and NCIC (National Crime Information Center)
- Input data for warrant hits and requests, missing persons, stolen vehicles/articles, securities, probation and parole responses, and teletypes into MULES/NCIC
- Provided pre-arrival medical, police and fire safety instructions
- Monitor weather conditions and activate weather sirens as required