Inventory Control Analyst
Established effective communication with 3PL's, DC's and Plants personnel. Aggressively collaborated with internal/external contacts to assure timely and accurate reporting of inventory activities. Implemented standardized data flow to facilitate inventory reconciliations process. Performed monthly inventory reconciliations for materials and finished goods. Coordinated and performed cycle and annual physical inventory counts. Work with cross-functional departments to assure a high level of inventory integrity and customer service.
- Managed eight facilities (Plants, DC's and 3PL's) with inventory valued at $12M.
- Processed daily activities in SAP. Reviewed and resolved daily EDI exceptions for inventory transactions.
- Created matrix to monitor daily production activities, which improved inventory integrity by 40% and reduced AP exception by 20% or $1.2M.
- Improved inventory reconciliation processes by 70% and improved Customer Service fulfillment by 30%.
- Established on-going communication with inventory planners to identify and manage slow moving inventory. This resulted in a 40% reduction in obsolete stock.
- SAP - Documented over 40 SOP's and trained personnel on navigation, inquiries and reporting.