Senior Consultant / Data Warehouse Project Manager
Promoted to lead data warehouse consulting engagements for broad range of client companies spanning the U.S., Australia, New Zealand, and Europe. Catalyst for data warehouse implementation within variety of industries, including telecom, banking, and retail/wholesale. Collaborated with senior management and project team members at client companies to facilitate project progress and ensure client needs fulfillment. Defined project scope, requirements, architecture, design, and staffing.
- Developed, mentored and trained clients in data quality using Quality Manager
- Designed and implemented large-scale data warehouse solution for Telecom NZ over 18-month period as senior team leader, quickly overcoming initial lack of experience with ETL technology.
- Co-directed large data warehouse integration for Fleming Foods, Oklahoma through the 2nd iteration, involving DB2 database using ETL Tool Prism Warehouse executive on MVS platform.
- Managed and architected a fixed-price contract and on-time, on-budget implementation for first iteration data warehouse/data mart application at Ultradata Corporation.
- Earned across-the-board commendations from client companies for exemplary performance.