Technical Support Manager
Prepare daily, weekly and monthly activity reports to track individual and group performance in the following areas; time management, policy and procedure adherence, quality assurance, employee development, employee discipline as well as ensure consistent, accurate and timely documentation of employee records. Work with management team to complete written performance evaluations on team members. Provide daily direction and communication to employees relating to the daily objectives. Lead and develop team members by setting expectation, regularly reviewing work performance and providing development opportunities. Enforces performance standards and holds employees accountable for providing solid performance levels that meet or exceed expectations along with attendance tracking of team members. Use appropriate judgment in communication regarding department or employee concerns.
- Managed a team of five support engineers.
- Processed and average of 200 inbound and outbound calls per day in SAP CRM.
- Implemented processes and procedures to streamline productivity.
- Streamlined RMA department for faster turnaround time of repaired product to customers.
- Interviewed and hired new personnel.