Senior IT Engineer
Environment: Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, Microsoft XP, Windows 7, MAC OS 10.x, BES 5.0, VMware ESXi, VMWare vSphere v.4, v5, Cisco IOS, Symantec Backup Exec, Whitewater, Aruba Wireless, iOS and Android MDM, Cloud Storage
- Level III support for an international manufacturing company. Manages 2 direct network administrators and 2 independent IT consultants.
- Oversees the support and maintenance of 4 VM clusters, 102 servers, 492 thick clients and 128 thin clients as well as over 120 mobile devices.
- Solely responsible for the first no finding IT SOX audit in 2011 for the organization.
- Researched, planned and implemented 26 strategic and operational projects, saving the organization over $425K in the next 3 years.
- Lead effort to consolidate 4 separate networks into one managed network.
- Reduced network support by over 412 hours in 3 countries for FY 12.
- Planned, installed and configured new and upgraded ESX servers and SAN attached hardware.
- Acts as subject matter expert when working with services to upgrade existing technology.