Vice President, Supplier Diversity Manager/ Community Development Officer
Developed and instituted strategy, budget, infrastructure, sourcing, staffing, recruitment, supplier development, training and contract management/compliance efforts relative to women, minority & disadvantaged business enterprises (MWDBE) program. Managed staff members in cultivation of corporate-wide stakeholder alliances and execution of LOB focused analysis and projects encompassing inter-departmental and/or organizational process/technology implementations and the roll-out of key business/system/product initiatives. Noted accomplishments included-
- Development and execution of 12-month, multi-competency supplier development program resulting in new contract awards of over $8M and $500K in operations savings for suppliers.
- Developed and implemented both facilitator-led and online training for over 200 employees and suppliers.
- Established enterprise-wide accountability metrics (scorecards/audits/reporting tools) for inclusive strategic sourcing
- Assisted in establishing Employee Business Resource Groups (EBRGs) for diverse employee/supplier recruitment.
- Established line of business level supplier spending resulting in 20% improvement in savings targets.
- Increased Supplier Diversity spend 300+%; 3.0 to 10.0+% of addressable spend; doubled new supplier relationships
- Implemented Tier 2 Reporting resulting in $20M+ in additional Tier 2 spending engaging 50+ new primary firms.
- Established mechanisms for tracking and reporting input for local market revenue generation efforts improving participation 200% and Request for Proposals/government contracts by $25M+ in new awards.