Managed 7 to 10 employees. Established consistency with inventory controls and consistent accountability for poor customer service and improved the leadership team through recruitment and training which all had positive effects on improved customer service. Analyzed and interpreted data. Prepared, examined, and analyzed accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports for completeness, to assess accuracy and conformance to procedural and reporting standards.
- After careful eliminating process by a committee, assigned as one of the three trainers responsible to develop, train, and follow-up Starbucks Department Managers within [company name] division.
- Trained 3 team members to become Managers and members were successfully promoted for that position.
- Improved and drove a high level of excellent customer service through recognition, coaching, training, and increasing employee morale. Collaborated cross-functionally and worked as team to achieve targeted results.
- Reduced operating costs through efficient use of resources.
- Developed growth strategies targeting market penetration, marketing communication, and distribution. Performed market research. Created marketing plans while maintaining departmental budgets and reports.
- Increased sales by 9% for 3 month period by training team on how to increase sales on targeted items.