Food and Beverage Director/executive Chef
Directed all aspects of food and beverage operations for this hotel generating revenues of over $3M including a restaurant, bar, lounge, room service, kitchen and banquets. Held full P&L accountability and managed direct and indirect staff of 40.
- Implemented departmental strategies and maximized the financial performance of departments. Ensured high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits and ensure outstanding customer service.
- Consistently achieved positive sales and guest counts year over year. Received every monthly bonus for effective P&L management and cost containment during tenure.
- Developed and managed food and beverage annual budgets including capital expenditures.
- Worked closely with managers to focus on best practices to provide the best possible work environment and foster growth.
- Implemented a quality training program, valuing employee contribution, creating incentives and turning performance into compensation and company goals. Significantly reduced management and staff turnover.
- Improved overall operations including food quality, quality controls, employee morale and overall profitability