Banquet Sales Manager/assistant Restaurant Manager
Prospected and sustained banquet clients, negotiated rates and space, contracted events and ensured quality service for all banquet events including weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, corporate meetings, family parties and fashion shows.
- Controlled all aspects of sales including initial contact, relationship building, creating proposals and event orders.
- Supervised a team responsible for executing banquet contracts at the optimal levels of service, accuracy, productivity, and quality standards.
- Executed hiring, scheduling, staff training, performance reviews, coaching and development.
- Prepared and exceeded budgets, sustained office and banquet operation supplies.
- Consistently increased sales ranging from 4.12% to 9.5% a year.
- Fostered vendor relationships to satisfy guest requirements and encourage discounts.
- Oversaw daily operations for restaurant including cash audits, guest satisfaction, food quality control, restaurant atmosphere and cleanliness and excellent service.