Corporate Senior Project Engineer
Managed and directed corporate projects in multiple plants throughout USA and Mexico providing engineering,
manufacturing, quality, safety and environmental oversight of $300MM+ automotive Tier-2 company, manufacturing
forged and machined components for commercial vehicle OEM and service markets. Successfully relocated business consolidations/closures, capital purchases and VAVE projects within budget and schedule.
- Coordinated new product design reviews, VAVE evaluations, design changes and sales RFQ's.
- Achieved product improvements in heat treating and machining for Tier-1 and Tier-2 totaling over $14MM.
- Issued capital equipment analysis for new and rebuild equipment, negotiating contracts and directing installation.
- Researched new processes and conducted pre-production evaluations, resulting in $750K to $3MM CAPEX.
- Reviewed and assigned ECCN designations for export of equipment from U.S. to Mexico.
- Conducted technical presentations for sales, engineering, quality and supply chain corporate objectives.